The Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network’s Annual Conference 2011, Let's Keep Moving Toward Better Nutrition, will be held on April 26-27, 2011 at the Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey Hotel in Harrisburg, PA.
Find Everything You Need to Keep Moving Toward Better Nutrition:
- Speakers to include: Ivan Juzang, Mark Fenton, Ann Cooper just to name a few.
- Topics to be presented include improving school lunch programs, gardening programs, at risk urban population and so much more!
- Develop relationships with colleagues through networking opportunities.
- Visit and meet with vendors at our expanded resource area.
- DPW, CDR (ADA), and AAFCS credits/hours are available.
If you work with the low-income audience you need to attend this conference! Share ideas, challenges and insights on emerging food and nutrition issues and initiatives by networking with nutrition professionals from Pennsylvania. Expand your professional network while enhancing your personal skills and knowledge.
If you have any questions please contact Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717.233.1791.