Jun 7: Plant sale

Putting Down Roots plant sales continue:
By popular demand, I'll be available again on Sunday June 7th, from noon to 5 p.m., but I will probably need to duck out for a bit to get kids from one place to another;  you can call (251 5813 or 418 4943) if you need to find out if I'm here -- otherwise, enjoy the birdsong and lemon water and I'll be back shortly.  I may also have other days, though perhaps without the fill setup (but I and plants will be available while gardening);  just check back here on MarensList for times.
I've grown 40 varieties of tomatoes, brassicas (broccoli, kales, collards, cauliflowers and cabbage), cucurbits (cukes, squash, and such), herbs, and flowers from seed this winter and spring -- and will also have transplants of various perennials from ostrich ferns to sweet woodruff as well as black raspberries, strawberries, many members of the mint family, blue vervain, and lots more.  Also CobraHead gardening tools, perfect for rooting out plants-in-the-wrong-place (often referred to as "weeds").  And black gold, also known as worm castings, from Full Circle Soil in Hazelwood, in 2# and 5# bags.
If you'd like to come over, it would be great if you can let me know (by email to maren dot cooke at gmail dot com, with "plants" in the Subject line).  Among other things, I need your email to send you Directions & Other Info.  Also, if you are interested in particular things and let me know in advance, I can try to have them ready -- some of the perennials, especially, I'm digging as needed.  Times outside these hours are also possible;  just contact me and we can set up a time!  

No comments: