‘Say No to EQT’ Rally
Noon on Thursday, March 1
EQT Plaza, 625 Liberty Avenue,
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
EQT is the largest natural gas producer in the United States, relying heavily on fracking and its harmful effect on families and communities. To soften its public image EQT has sponsored the following events in Pittsburgh:
• The EQT Equality March (Pride)
• The EQT 10 Miler
• The EQT Children’s Theater Festival
• Light Up Night
• The EQT Regatta
• The July 4th Celebrate America Festival
But the reality is that EQT:
· Is building a pipeline in Virginia and West Virginia despite citizens opposition.
· Was fined $1.1M by DEP for drilling water pollution
· Leads an industry that fuels climate change.
· Funds politicians who promote anti-LGBT policies
· Offers landowners cash not to sue them for air and noise pollution.
For More Information Contact: