The fifth annual Shale & Public Health Conference will be presented by the League of Women Voters of Pennsylvania and hosted by the University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health, and will feature new research and practical applications:
- New health registry research results
- The latest Geisinger studies from Johns Hopkins’ Brian Schwartz MD and Tara McAlexander MPH
- Researching the public health impacts of an ethane cracker and petrochemical development
- Gwen Ottinger PhD on Fenceline Monitoring
- Walter Tsou MD MPH, Executive Director Philadelphia PSR, past president of the American Public Health Association and former Health Commissioner of Philadelphia
… and more!
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Pitt University Club(123 University Place, Pittsburgh PA 15260). The conference itself is free, $14 for buffet lunch. More information and online registration here.